ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Head teacher to a kindergarten in Moscow
Date 2013-04-20 06:04:41 Location : Europe
We invite you to join our friendly team as a head teacher and participate in our innovative work on the bilingual system of development.
The MILC was opened in February 2010. Its Bilingual Kindergarten is aimed to teach and develop young children from 2 to 7years old in natural and creative atmosphere. One of the methods used in the School is the Montessori Method.
There is also The Bilingual School of Early Development. It provide various lessons and activities for children up to 12 years old.
For the moment, thereareseveral Native speakers of English teaching in the School. All the teaching staff speaks English and is always ready to helpa foreign teacher with any questions arising.
Our philosophy is “Only that teacher develops himself professionally who works hard and is really keen on his/her profession.”
-assistance in acceptance of new teachers in order to build a permanent professional and result-oriented team of teachers;
-control of the teachers’ work;
- training of teachers;
-taking active part in the scientific innovative work of the school;
- practice of teaching English to children (half a day).
- male/female, American/British native speaker of English.
-Education: higher/college in Psychology/Pedagogies
- Experience of working with children of 2-7 years old - 1-2 years
- Experience of teaching English – 1-2 years
- Knowledge of any methods of early development of children (e.g. Montessori )
Work conditions and benefits:
- groups of 7-8 children;
- basic salary – around 1500 GBP/2300USD. Extra bonuses possible for effective work;
- accommodation provided(one room apartment or a separate room in a shared apartment);
- an official work contract and visa invitation.