ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Primary, Junior, High school and College teachers for September 2013 - China
Date 2013-04-20 06:04:38 Location : Asia:China
We are currently looking for Native English speakers (from USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, Australia or New Zealand) who are (preferably) experienced ESL teachers with relevant qualifications (bachelors’ degree minimum) to join our large team of teachers located in several cities around China for a one year contract commencing September. A TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate as well as two years working experience is desirable but not essential.
We have 12 years of proven experience in China, providing approximately 30 teachers with solid and reliable assistance, to ensure their Chinese experience is a fulfilling and exciting one. We are very proud that more than half of our teachers return for a second year with our organization. We are not an agency; we are a well-established company that has partnerships with Chinese schools and colleges running specific programmes within those institutions, so the potential for future varied employment is excellent.
To this end we provide
• A competitive salary, paid (without fail) at the end of each month,
• School provided accommodation
• Health Insurance
• Round trip airfare for one year contract – or relocation expenses within China
• Maximum 20 lessons per week so lots of spare time to travel & learn Mandarin.
• National paid holidays including 3-4 week mid Semester break
• Comprehensive curriculum guidelines with total support from Beijing Head Office
• Plus other benefits depending on the position.