ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-04-20 06:04:21 Location : Other:Thailand
• Native English Speakers.
• A recent photo
• Mandatory Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline. (Original)
• 100 hour TESL/TESOL/CELTA/ESOL Certificate or other recognized Certificates.
Teaching certificates or a Bachelor of Education. (Original)
• Transcript of Degree. (Original)
•Police clearance certificate.
• Available to begin work in Thailand starting the first week of May 2013.
-Salary 25,000 baht per month.
-Guaranteed 10% cost of living increase per annum.
- Paid medical insurance (Except Dentistry).
- 1-2 weeks’ Vacation/Holiday.
- Performance Incentive/Bonus.
-300 baht (over time) per class.
-4 Paid business & sick days per year.
-All Thai Government holidays off with pay (17-21 days)
-Assistance in obtaining a Non –B Visa.
-Visa extension & work permit.
-The company will also provide the assistance to find accommodation.
-Thai Bank Account assistance.
• Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 4.45 pm. (Depending on school)
• Teachers will be teaching 18-22 periods per week. (Depending on school)
(Class size range from 35-45 students per class)
• Curriculum Provided.
• The first semester runs from May 15 to October 15.
• The second semester runs from November 1/ 2013 to February 28 /2014
• All teachers should arrive in Thailand on the 5th& 6thof May 2013.
We will pick you up from Sovarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok on the 5th& 6thof May 2013 only.