ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Hsinchu area: Bilingual Private Academy Needs Kindergarten Program Teachers
Date 2013-04-21 05:04:35 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Private institute with a gorgeous campus needs teachers who are passionate for educating young children (K1-K3). ASAP start!
1. Time Table: Mon. - Fri. 8a.m. to 5 p.m. (Teaching and Office Hrs)
2. Class size: Max 20 per class, with Chinese teacher assistant
3. PAID National Holidays
4. Salary: 65000-70000/month (based on experience)
5. Bonus: Performance, Contract Completion Bonus
6. Housing: Reduced dormitory rental available for 6600NT/month (furnished single suite, amenities-provided, close to school campus)
7. ARC, Work Permit, National Health & Labor Insurances sponsored by the School
8. Curriculum: Fun, subject-based, allowing you creativity to teach the material for your students
9. English-speaking management for assistance
10. Over 30 foreign teachers on board
11. Long-term professional development available, many in Management level positions
1. Native speaker of English with valid passport
2. Bachelor Degree or above, Licensed Teachers preferred
3. Passion for educating young children
4. Energetic and outgoing personality
5. Ready to commit for one-year contract
In case you don’t know anything about the location of the school, please read below to learn more about Hsinchu:
Hsinchu is a very progressive and modern mid-sized city, conveniently located less than 30 minutes away from Taipei on the high-speed bullet train, or about 70 minutes away by bus or train. In particular, this school is located very close to the high-speed rail station, so getting to Taipei or other parts of the country is a breeze!
This city is unique in that it is where many top universities are located but also boasts the first established Science Park in Taiwan, where advanced industries are run and highly-educated graduates desire to work. Thanks to the successful Hsinchu Science Park, the city has rapidly developed into the second potential city in Taiwan. However, at the same time, Hsinchu mingles western influences with its local traditions and unique culture of the Hakkas.
The city offers a variety of recreational activities. Hsinchu is home to a large expatriate community and has an active pub and restaurant scene as well as an abundance of shopping. If you are into hiking, Hsinchu is perfect for you. The city is surrounded by lush fields, mountains, and wonderful hiking trails nearby, waiting to be explored. Also, as Hsinchu is situated on the western coast of Taiwan, getting to the ocean is only a 15 to 30 minute drive.