ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
LITTLE FOX LANGUAGE, Seoul, Gangnam - hard-working, passionate teacher with charisma
Date 2013-04-21 05:04:37 Location : Asia:Korea
We are seeking to hire a passionate, hard-working teacher to start May 23rd .
**All applicants must be able to meet the start date of May 23rd**
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox Language Center in Gangnam, opened in December 2010, has grown steadily to employ 10 native English teachers.
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world, and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea. The Daechi Center is the first non-franchised school to be directly owned and managed by the Little Fox head office. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: May 23rd, 2012.
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background)
4.Working Time: Mon/Wed/Fri: 12.00pm~8.00pm, Tue/Thu: 1.00pm~9.00pm. Teaching time: 5 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
5. Student Age: Elementary students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 8 students per class.
7. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Benefits: rent free single furnished studio, airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
9. Additional Benefits: Center provides dinner and snacks. (Great for saving money!)
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.