Two English teachers in Jiangpu (Nanjing), China
Date 2013-04-21 05:04:10 Location : Asia:China
Come one, come all! Actually, we are looking for two English teachers that will fit in with a relaxed, yet upbeat English school that primarly focuses on oral English. DD Dragon Jiang Pu (on the outskirts of Nanjing, China Jiangsu Province) works as secondary English school that suppliments the students (ages 4-13) education.
The teachers at DD Dragon Jiang Pu recieve progressive training and instruction that works alongside the DD Dragon curriculum. Within the system there is freedom for creativity and expansion, but new teachers will be able to observe, experience, and even partake in vetted teachers lessons before receiving their own classes.
What we are looking for:
* Good-natured people who are passionate about teaching/education. * Committed people who want to experience the blessings of life in China.
* Those who can work well with others in an array of environments.
* Those who enjoy children and have a strong desire to see them grow.
What we require:
* Native English speaker.
* Age between 22-40.
* Bachelors degree or above.
* TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificate.
What we offer:
* A competitive salary of 7,500 Yuan/month (aprox. $1,200 U.S./month).
* A housing allowance of 1,000 Yuan/month.
* Chinese work visa (Z).
* Flight reimbursement of 6000 Yuan (half given after 6 months).
* End of the contract bonus of 4000 Yuan on completion.
* Teacher training, support, and development.
* Medical insurance.
* Work up to 18 hours a week (possibly more during peak seasons).
* Class sizes of up to 12 students; ages 4-13.
* Each class is 1 hour long.
* Training and curriculum provided by the school.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.