English Language Teachers
Date 2013-04-21 05:04:46 Location : Europe
- 4-5 full-time post in Moscow
* to teach different groups of different levels (children aged from 2 to 7) consisting of children of different nationalities and cultures.
* to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan
* to organise and to prepare school holidays and events (Carnival, Halloween etc)
* to attend meetings (informative and pedagogical)
* school teachers
* FLE teacher (specialization FLE for children)
* at least one year experience of working with little children
* experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language
* artistic capacities would be a plus
* the candidate must attend the training before the beginning of the school year (from August,24th till August 30th 2013)
* renewable fixed-term contract from the end of August 2013 till the end of July 2014. Competitive salary depending on the qualification.
* 5 weeks of paid vacations
* Compensation of visa and travel costs
* Local social insurance
We are looking for motivated qualified flexible teachers who will participate actively in the life of our school.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.