ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Required--Jincheng, Shanxi Province
Date 2013-04-22 06:04:43 Location : Asia:China
Our client is a leading American education group, founded in 1965. Their headquarters are in the U.S., with the Chinese headquarters based in Shanghai. They have centers in Japan, South Korea and 100 other countries all around the world.
They focus on child care, English education, consulting and services. They have introduced the American education curriculum, teaching philosophy and teaching methods, from Pre-school to Elementary, for students aged from 3 to 12 years old.
As well as simply offering English courses, they have developed in Science and social studies teaching, and a number of other subjects.
Now they are looking for English Teachers to be based at the Jincheng Centre in Shanxi Province.
1. Number of positions available: 2
2. Starting date: As soon as possible
3. Working days: Monday to Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays all day
4. Working hours: 25 hours a week
5. Subject: English
6. Location: Jincheng，Shanxi Province
7. Age Range: 3-12 years
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Degrees: High school diploma minumum
2. Time/Experience: At least 1 year teaching experience
3. Other qualifications: TEFL/TESOL preferred
4. Level of English: Native English speaker required
5. When to start: As soon as possible
Salary and Benefits:
Base salary: 8,500--10,000 CNY/month
Accommodation allowance: Accommodation provided
Visa given: Will sponsor F visa application