ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL TEACHERS NEEDED FOR September 2013 in Southern China - GuangZhou, China
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:49 Location : Asia:China
1. Net Monthly Salary varies from 7700-8700RMB according to qualifications and experience.
2. Small class size.
3. Free use of Hong Kong Apartments.
4. All national holidays paid.
5. Yearly salary increase.
6. Free emergency insurance.
7. Set round-trip international airfare allowance for each year of teaching (2-part payment over 2 semesters)
8.Free on campus clinic
Conduct English for students, adults or Chinese teachers 20 classroom teaching periods plus 2 English Corners each week in the college
1.Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
2. Bachelor Degree or above
3. At least 2 years teaching Experience.
4. Under Age of 60
How to apply:
If interested, please e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A daily photo