Date 2013-04-25 09:04:49 Location : Oceania
You will be responsible for the delivery of educational programs throughout the year catering to a broad group of client needs.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The delivery of quality English as a Second Language teaching to our clients on a day to day basis.
- Providing best educational practice aimed at delivering language and life skills to learners.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in education, and teaching English as Second language (TESOL) qualifications
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning
- Sound experience in developing, planning, organising implementing and reviewing educational programs which are engaging, meaningful and relevant to learner needs.
- Intermediate computer skills, especially with the Microsoft Office suite
- Maintain a current Australian Federal Police Clearance (upon commencement)
- Maintain a current Working with Children certificate (upon commencement)
A competitive remuneration package is available as is the opportunity to work within a dynamic, values-driven global organisation.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.