ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:49 Location : Oceania
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The delivery of quality English as a Second Language teaching to our clients on a day to day basis.
- Providing best educational practice aimed at delivering language and life skills to learners.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in education, and teaching English as Second language (TESOL) qualifications
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning
- Sound experience in developing, planning, organising implementing and reviewing educational programs which are engaging, meaningful and relevant to learner needs.
- Intermediate computer skills, especially with the Microsoft Office suite
- Maintain a current Australian Federal Police Clearance (upon commencement)
- Maintain a current Working with Children certificate (upon commencement)
A competitive remuneration package is available as is the opportunity to work within a dynamic, values-driven global organisation.