ESL/EFL Teacher For The New Semester 2013 – 2014
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:27 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Seeking Qualified Primary & Secondary Teachers
For The New Semester 2013 2014
Application Deadline: Open until filled
School Location: TAIWAN (various cities )
School Type: Public Government /Private Academy
Contract term: Full-time, min. of one-year, renewable
( vary in accordance with the school offer position )
1. Salary ranges from 2100~2200 USD / month (depends on teacher qualifications)
2. Housing subsidy: 170 USD / month
3. Airfare Reimbursement 1300-1400 USD
4. End of Contract Performance bonus Around one month salary
5. Labor & Health Insurance provided
6. Paid vacation
7. Work permit &alien resident certificate (ARC): school will assist to apply
8. Free Airport pick-up and Accommodation Assistance
9. Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:00pm
10. Teaching load: 20-25 class/week; 40-50 min per class
11. Class size: 25 - 40 students/class
12. Student Level: G1 G12
13. Curriculum: Scenario teaching, practical conversation,
ESL(collaborating- teaching involved) or Subject teaching or flexible
TO ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES:
Kindly send by e-mail copy of the following requirements:
1. Detailed resume (with photo, when available to start, D.O.B., Nationality, & Skype ID info)
2. Teacher license/Teacher Registration Certificate/MARC/APRC/Sub-teaching certificate
3. Degree diploma
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.