ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
NES English teaching positions available for all school levels
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:53 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We need Full Time English teachers for the new academic year i private schools in Hatyai, to start around the 6th May. Hatyai is the main city for the south of Thailand and has easy access to the islands of the Andaman and the Gulf of Thailand. We are privileged to work in partnership with some of the best private schools in Southern Thailand and are proud to provide a high level of English language education.
We are looking for teachers who are committed, enthusiastic, reliable, FUN and who have a strong classroom presence. Hello English provides detailed curricula, educational resources and on going support (we also encourage individuality and creativity in lesson planning).
• Teaching contact hours: maximum of 24 per week (usually less)
• Short and long contracts available
• B visa and work permit
• Private Health insurance package
• Contract completion bonus
• Full pay during school holidays
• Starting salary: 30-34,000B per month
• Opportunities for over-time
• Anuban/prathom teachers will be assigned a teaching assistant to support them in the classroom and translate when necessary.
• You MUST be a native English speaker (from Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, America)
• You MUST have either a TEFL certificate or practical experience teaching English - both are desirable
Teaching in Thailand is fun, the students are fun, our team is dynamic and committed to educating Thai students. If you think this sounds like you, please contact us.
To apply, please send ONLY the following information.
1. A recent, colour photograph
2. A brief CV (1-2 pages) which includes the following information:
• Date of Birth
• Current contact details
• Details of teaching-related experience and skills
• Age group of choice
• Reference contact details
• Visa status