Male Teacher, Only American or Canadian - Native Speaker
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:54 Location : Asia:Korea
Our school is well-established and is one of the best schools in Bundang. It has an excellent reputation and there is currently a waiting list in terms of student enrollment. The director is easy going and is flexible to work with. The school lies in the heart of Bundang, in Jeongja, an affluent neighborhood lined with leafy trees along many cafes and boutiques that give the area a very quaint and pleasurable working and living environment. The students who attend the school are excellent in English and work hard for their teachers. The curriculum has been set by the director and is easy to teach. The ideal candidate would be a well-qualified teacher who loves children and has lots of energy to bring to the classroom. Please refer to the below conditions:
1. The required Teacher : Only Male
- Only American or Canadian - Native Speaker (Not Gyopo)
- Hard working, Loving Kids, Energetic, Active, Outgoing, nice relationship with staff.
2 Location: Jeongja-dong, Bundang
- located in Jeongja-dong cafe street very famous in Korea
- 15 minutes from GangNam subway station ( Downtown area in Seoul ) by subway
3. Contract period : 18 months
4. Starting Date: Aug. 2013 (with a late July arrival)
5. Salary: 2.7 Mil won ( From Aug. 2013 to July 2014 ) & 2.8 Mil won ( Aug. 2014 to Feb. 2015) per month
6. Teaching levels : AM Kindergarten / PM Elementary student
7. Working Hours: 8:40am-4:50pm (Tues, Wed. Thurs) / 8:40am 6:50pm (Monday and Friday) (please refer to the detailed time schedule as below )
8. Round trip airfare + One way trip Bonus
9. Severance : One month''s salary + Half month salary with completion of contract ( Total : 4.05 Mil won )
10. 15 working days paid vacation and all Korean national holidays
11. Pension : Based on Korean Law.
12. 50% of all medical cost will be covered by school
13. Housing : furnished studio provided by employer 2 min walk from school the best officetel building in Bundang
14. Detail : Great boss, nice staff, excellent reputation, and wonderful location
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.