ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
NES applicants for the academic year 2013 to 2014
Date 2013-04-26 01:04:13 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
For the eligible applicants please kindly send your attachment of detailed resume, diploma and other relevant documents (in word doc or scan) and recent picture and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Department OFFICE MOBILE 080-900-1820
Available Positions: for 2013 within Bangkok are 14 positions in Ladprao Area; 6 positions in Downtown Bangkok area; 2 positions in Pattanakarn area and 2 in Samsen Area.
Available Subjects: EP Program Math, Science, Social Studies and English Literature IEP Program: Intensive English, Communicative English and Technical Writing. Conversational English Program: Topic based English Communication and General English for Secondary Education.
• Only Native English Speakers at the age of 21 years to 50 years will be considered
• Compensation starts at 33,000THB to 40,000THB net depend on experience and qualification
• Teaching License and Non B Visa (specially considered) conform to the school regulation.
• Applicants must be degree-holding NES and have at least a 120hr TEFL certification - Experience with secondary education levels in relevant subjects and knowledge is necessary.
• The company has preset curriculum materials in all subjects tailored made to the clients where applicant will be able to forming lesson plans in accordance to the company guideline.
• Provide grade reports to the school. Prepare quizzes, tests, and exam papers.
• Willing to participate in school activities such as English Club, Camp and cultural ceremonies.