ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Great Employment Package for energetic instructors interested in Zhengzhou, Henan
Date 2013-04-26 01:04:37 Location : Asia:China
Our Maple Bear English Training School offers Canadian designed and styled English learning programs to educate the whole child - physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally in order to provide the best possible learning environment and curriculum for our students.
School Location: Zhengzhou, Henan. Zhengzhou is nicknamed the ¡°Green City¡± for its beautiful foliage, parks and urban environment and has a blended mixture of traditional Chinese and modern Western settings.
Teachers wanted: 3+
Start Date: May 1, 2013
Teaching hours/week: 30-40 hours teaching and planning for classes with Chinese Assistant for no more than 12 students per class
* A native North American English speaker
* Bachelor's degree (minimum)
* Teaching certificate / TESOL Certificate
* 1+ years teaching experience - preferably in preschool/elementary education
* Experience in art, music and home economics will be a bonus
* Planning and delivering lessons to students in classes
* Evaluating students ' progress and providing ongoing guidance for their academic improvement
* Participating in social activities with students organized by our school to encourage oral English proficiency.
* Salary is very competitive and is based on teaching experience and references
* Free apartment near school or housing allowance for your own choice of residency.
* Bonus: 2 weeks paid compensation after the completion of the contract;
* Paid vacation: 2 weeks vacation every year during Chinese Spring Festival and all Chinese national holidays;
* 5 paid sick days per year;
* Medical Insurance
* Ongoing training and academic support
* Comprehensive assistance during the Visa application process