Highly-paid Adult Teaching Positions. Short-term contracts
Date 2013-04-26 02:04:06 Location : Asia:Korea
A. Adult Teaching Positions Near Ulsan, Younggwang, Uljin.
1. Adult teaching position (5 positions are available)
About the job, the company is government owned hydro & Nuclear Power Corporation. It is guaranteed that working for the company will give you an opportunity to have a great reference for your future career. Also, living in a small-sized city will show you real beauty of the country.
There are two other English native teachers working at the place. They have been there for 6 months now. They are different branches of Hydro & Nuclear Power Corporation.
- Location: 1)About 40mins from Haewoondae by car. Near Ulsan.
2) Yunggwang (City info http://www.yeonggwang.go.kr/) near Gwang-ju City
3) Ul-Jin (City info http://eng.uljin.go.kr/index.sko) East coast. Near Donghae City
- Company info: http://www.khnp.co.kr/index_en.jsp
- Number of Teacher needed: 2 teachers need for 1st branch, and one teacher each for other branches.
- Period of the contract: 6 months, End of October.
- Working hours: 10:00 am-7:00pm or 9:00am-6pm (8 hours per day)
- Teaching hours: They have not yet set up the schedule yet, but it will be approximately 6 teaching hour.
- Level of students: All
- Number of students per class: up to 10
- Working days: Monday-Friday
- Salary offered: 2.5M
- Vacation: 5days, due to 6month contract you will be able to use 5days of vacation.
- Extra perks: Free Gym and Lunch
- Not going to be teaching all 40 hours, they have very flexible schedule.
- Class type: Mostly conversational class
- Extra Tasks: Proof reading the students presentation as well as some paperwork
- Each year 2weeks factory shut down, but that time you actually prepare for classes, such as making lesson plans, contents making and required paperwork related to the next term
- Accommodation: Single furnished-studio.
- Near your apartment, there is convenience store, but supermarket is about 10~15 mins away by car.
- medical insurance (50:50 it is not required, so if you are willing to pay 50 percent of the insurance you may apply), Lunch at the cafeteria, one way flight ticket going back to home country or coming to Korea.
D. How to apply
Please email your CV(Microsoft word format), recent photo at email@example.com / jp_b2corea @ hanmail.net
Also, answer on following information in your email.
1. Date of Birth
3. Contact number
4. Desired start of job
5. ESL Teaching Experience, if any.
6. Teaching certificate(ie. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA)/hours completed.
7. Best time to have an interview (Tell us the local time in Korea)
8. Documents prepared already if not by when.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.