ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
REMARKABLE PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS TEACHING JOBS WITH HIGH SALARY
Date 2013-04-26 02:04:09 Location : Asia:Korea
Good day! ^^
Atop Recruiting Company has URGENT OPENINGS and is looking for motivated, cultural-sensitive and mature individuals to teach in various private and public schools throughout South Korea. Our company is one of the leading recruiting companies in South Korea. We have been in this business for 12 years now. We provide full assistance to the teachers in their visa processing and take care of our teachers before and after attaining their teaching positions to determine their overall satisfaction. We have lots of available teaching positions every month throughout South Korea therefore you can come in the season of your preference. NO teaching experience or license is necessary, just your perseverance to share your knowledge in English to Koreans who are really interested to learn English from foreign people.
PUBLIC SCHOOL POSITIONS
We have now several public school positions for 2013.
The location is in Gyeongnam province.
Gyeongnam is just near to Busan City and Busan City is the 2nd metropolitan city in South Korea.
Here are the details of the job position:
1. Working days: Monday to Friday.
2. Working hours: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
3. Teaching hours: 22 classes a week.
Each class consists of 40 or 45minutes.
***All the classes will be finished by 3:00 p.m.***
4. Teaching type: Elementary/Middle/High school students (depends on the school you want to appy)
5. Monthly pay: 2.1~2.7 million won (TESOL, CELTA certificate or B.Education will get more salary.)
6. Vacations: 18 days (officially)
(Summer - 8 days, winter - 10 days)
7. Accommodation: Single studio or housing allowance 400,000 won a month.
8. Settlement money: 300,000 won a year.
9. National pension: available.
10. Health insurance: available.
11. Air plane ticket: The entrance allowance = 1.3 million won
12. Severance pay after finishing 1 year contract
If you are interested in this position, kindly send us the following documents:
1. GOE application form ~ with your photo on it
2. Health statement ~ kindly send us a scanned copy with your signature on it.
5. Scanned copy of your passport
6. Scaned copy of your bachelor's degree
7. Scanned copy of your TEFL, CELTA, etc. certificate (if applicable)
8. sample lesson plan ~ attached to the application form