REMARKABLE PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS TEACHING JOBS WITH HIGH SALARY
Date 2013-04-26 02:04:09 Location : Asia:Korea
REMARKABLE PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS TEACHING JOBS WITH HIGH SALARY AND GREAT BENEFITS IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN SOUTH KOREA (RURAL, URBAN, COASTAL)!!!***
Good day! ^^
Atop Recruiting Company has URGENT OPENINGS and is looking for motivated, cultural-sensitive and mature individuals to teach in various private and public schools throughout South Korea. Our company is one of the leading recruiting companies in South Korea. We have been in this business for 12 years now. We provide full assistance to the teachers in their visa processing and take care of our teachers before and after attaining their teaching positions to determine their overall satisfaction. We have lots of available teaching positions every month throughout South Korea therefore you can come in the season of your preference. NO teaching experience or license is necessary, just your perseverance to share your knowledge in English to Koreans who are really interested to learn English from foreign people.
PUBLIC SCHOOL POSITIONS
We have now several public school positions for 2013.
The location is in Gyeongnam province.
Gyeongnam is just near to Busan City and Busan City is the 2nd metropolitan city in South Korea.
Here are the details of the job position:
1. Working days: Monday to Friday.
2. Working hours: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
3. Teaching hours: 22 classes a week.
Each class consists of 40 or 45minutes.
***All the classes will be finished by 3:00 p.m.***
4. Teaching type: Elementary/Middle/High school students (depends on the school you want to appy)
5. Monthly pay: 2.1~2.7 million won (TESOL, CELTA certificate or B.Education will get more salary.)
6. Vacations: 18 days (officially)
(Summer - 8 days, winter - 10 days)
7. Accommodation: Single studio or housing allowance 400,000 won a month.
8. Settlement money: 300,000 won a year.
9. National pension: available.
10. Health insurance: available.
11. Air plane ticket: The entrance allowance = 1.3 million won
12. Severance pay after finishing 1 year contract
If you are interested in this position, kindly send us the following documents:
1. GOE application form ~ with your photo on it
2. Health statement ~ kindly send us a scanned copy with your signature on it.
5. Scanned copy of your passport
6. Scaned copy of your bachelor''s degree
7. Scanned copy of your TEFL, CELTA, etc. certificate (if applicable)
8. sample lesson plan ~ attached to the application form
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.