YBM HEAD OFFICE is Now Hiring for its ADULT LEARNERS Division!!
Date 2013-04-26 02:04:52 Location : Asia:Korea
YBM Language Institutes is searching for dynamic and professional instructors to join their team of instructors in Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Seongnam, and Seoul. Koreas #1 EFL organization for the last eleven years running, YBM is Koreas premier provider of English language content and services. Instructors for adult EFL programs are offered contracts whose conditions are 100 % guaranteed and supported by a company whose reputation is second to none. Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals.
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Note that applicants must be available to attend paid training sessions (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) in the third week of the month preceding their intended start dates.
Busan*: YBM Busan June; YBM Daeyon - June; YBM Premier Seomyun**- June
Daegu: YBM Daegu June/July
Incheon*: YBM Bupyeong - June
Seongnam: YBM Bundang - June
Seoul: YBM English One to One(Gangnam)**- May; YBM-ELS Jongno
June-July; YBM Shinchon June-July; YBM-ELS Gangnam July-August
*Applicants for Busan and Incheon positions must possess an original apostilled, federal level, fingerprint based criminal records check. This is a requirement of the Ministry of Education for all instructors, regardless of current visa status and prior length of stay in Korea.
**YBM English One to One and YBM Premier positions require at least one year of continuous full-time EFL teaching experience with adults in a school setting.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to national medical insurance and pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one months salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, Japanese, or Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes
1. Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
2. Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level criminal record check (fingerprint-based), and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for Ministry of Education registration).
3. Scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back), if residing in Korea
4. Recent photo.
5. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
No interviews will be scheduled for any position unless all the documents listed above are submitted via email.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.