ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
International School/Ilsan/Aug.19th/English, Science, Social Studies majors wanted
Date 2013-04-27 04:04:53 Location : Asia:Korea
Studies majors wanted
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
Please visit this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Ilsan at Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: Aug 19th
3. Monthly pay : 2.3 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Type of student : Elementary to High school students
5. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:7
6. Working hours a day: 9:00am~6:00pm
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) National Pension and Medical Insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Science, English and Social Studies majors preferred.
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
- Canadians should have them verified at the Korean Consulate instead of apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply
email your resume and photo
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg .
When you apply for, please answer to these questions and then email me resume and photo along with your answers.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. The best time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Are you taking any medication? If so, what for?
17. Where are you now?
18. Where did you get the ad.?
19. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors regarding your job?
20. Any comments welcome
Thank you for taking your time