ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teaching job in China
Date 2013-04-27 04:04:37 Location : Asia:China
What School offer:
1. Salary: RMB.6000 per month
2. Probation: 1 month
3. Housing allowance: apartment in school available
4. Airfare: 1 round trip full reimbursement
5. Travelling allowance: RMB.4000
6. Year-end bonus: …included in Airfare...
7. Insurance provided for apply Z visa
8. Paid holidays: all China National Paid Holidays + 10 daysWinter Vacation
10. Pre-job training: 1 week
11. Provide teaching curriculum: YES
12. Student's age: 13-15 yrs.
13. Student per class: 30-40
14. Office hours: 2 hrs. / Teaching hours: 20 hrs.
15. Day off: 2 days per week
16. Start working: Sept. 1, 2013 (need to sign contract a.s.a.p.)
17. End of working: July 31, 2014
Please send the required following documents to email@example.com and mention on the subject what job location you apply for and where you see post ad.
3) Teaching Certificate (if have)
4) Recommendation Letter
6) Visa page
7) Resident Permit (if have)
9) Foreign Expert Certificate (if have)
10) 推荐信 (if have)
11) Medical Check Certificate (if have)
12) Insurance Certificate (if have)