ESL Teaching job in China
Date 2013-04-27 04:04:37 Location : Asia:China
Middle School in Xiamen downtown Fujian province need 2 full-time native English Teachers; age less than 45 yrs.; at least 1 or 2yrs. teaching experiences; Bachelor degree with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
What School offer:
1. Salary: RMB.6000 per month
2. Probation: 1 month
3. Housing allowance: apartment in school available
4. Airfare: 1 round trip full reimbursement
5. Travelling allowance: RMB.4000
6. Year-end bonus: included in Airfare...
7. Insurance provided for apply Z visa
8. Paid holidays: all China National Paid Holidays + 10 daysWinter Vacation
10. Pre-job training: 1 week
11. Provide teaching curriculum: YES
12. Student's age: 13-15 yrs.
13. Student per class: 30-40
14. Office hours: 2 hrs. / Teaching hours: 20 hrs.
15. Day off: 2 days per week
16. Start working: Sept. 1, 2013 (need to sign contract a.s.a.p.)
17. End of working: July 31, 2014
Please send the required following documents to email@example.com and mention on the subject what job location you apply for and where you see post ad.
3) Teaching Certificate (if have)
4) Recommendation Letter
6) Visa page
7) Resident Permit (if have)
9) Foreign Expert Certificate (if have)
10) (if have)
11) Medical Check Certificate (if have)
12) Insurance Certificate (if have)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.