ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English teacher for Russian children in Moscow!
Date 2013-04-27 05:04:38 Location : Asia:China
We invite you into our team if you love children, if you can work for the result (and feel inspired by your students’ success), if you do not only want to see Russia, but also would like to grow together with us both professionally (progress in your career) and financially, if you are interested in the development and invention of new methods of work on teaching English to preschool children.
It was opened in February 2010.It is aimed to teach and develop young children from 2 to 7years old in natural and creative atmosphere – in a kindergarten, and children up to 12 years old - in The Bilingual School of Early Development. One of the methods used in the School is the Montessori Method.
The lessons are held both in English and in Russian. For the moment there are several Native speakers of English teaching in the School. All the teaching staff speaks English and is always ready to help a foreign teacher with any questions arising.
-Education: higher/college in Psychology/Pedagogies or a certificate in teaching English to foreigners;
- Experience of working with children of 2-7 years old - 1-2 years
- Experience of teaching English – 1-2 years
- Any supplementary skills and abilities: in art/music/sports/acting and etc.
- Knowledge of any methods of early development of children (e.g. Montessori )
Work conditions and benefits:
- up to 6 lessons a day in a Kindergarten or in the Bilingual School of Early Development;
- groups of 7-8 children;
- basic salary –2000$/month = about 1385£/month, and more, if you become a head teacher.
- accommodation provided (one room apartment or a separate room in a shared apartment);
- an official work contract and visa invitation.
Contact person: Ekaterina