ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
200+ TEACHING POSITIONS | All YEAR ROUND | BEIJING AND MORE CITIES | APPLY NOW!!
Date 2013-04-27 05:04:10 Location : Asia:China
The school provides an after-school English program for children from 2-12 years old in Beijing and many other cities around China. Different from most other English training school, teachers here will teach Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies through its K-6 program which is on level with American school systems.
There are over 100 foreign teachers from the US and Canada now teaching in the school. Foreign teachers have the opportunity to learn about the history, and study Chinese four hours per week through an intensive language program taught by professional Chinese teachers, all for free! The school will arrange a Chinese assistant for each class to assist foreign teachers better communicate with children.
· Position: full-time
· Number of foreign teachers required: 200+
· Location: Beijing and many other cities around China
· Contract duration: 1 year
· Number of Students in Class: 10 to 20
· Hiring period: all year round
· Start Date: Any time
· 25 hours/week at most (regularly 12~20hours)
· Office Hours Per Week: 6 to 10 hours/week
· Work 5 days per week (including weekends) with 2 days off during the week.
· Citizenship from the US and Canada
· Native English speaker
· bachelor degree or higher
· TESOL/CELTA/TEFL/TESL Certification is highly preferred but not a must
· Teaching experience Preferred but Not Required
Compensation and benefit
· Base Salary
- 7,000 RMB~100,00RMB depending on your qualifications and experience
- In addition to base salary, teachers will be paid for teaching hours from 35 RMB/hour ~80 RMB/hour (depending on teachers’ qualification)
- Averagely, teachers will get 9,000RMB~15,000RMB depending their base salary and teaching hours.
- Foreign teachers need to pay tax, but at an extremely low rate: only 4%!
- Round trip airfare reimbursed up to 10,000RMB upon completion of contract term
· Monthly housing allowance
- When Teachers first arrive in China, the school will provide free accommodation for up to 15 days.
· Health Insurance
- local medical insurance provided
· Interest-Free Setup Loan
- The school offers an optional interest-free startup loan to new teachers. The maximum amount is 8,000 RMB. New teachers may take up to 3 months to pay this back. Most teachers use this loan to help them with the settling down costs. The school will review each individual financial qualification for approval.
· Re-signing bonus
- If a teacher chooses to stay longer than their first year, signing each additional yearly contract earns up to a 3,000 RMB re-signing bonus.
- 11 Chinese national holidays;
- Paid vacation: 5 days (Z visa), 3 days (F visa)
- long vacations: May(normally 7 days ), October(normally 7 days ) and Chinese spring festival( 7~16 days )
· Free Chinese Lesson
- Study Chinese four hours per week through an intensive language program taught by professional Chinese teachers
· Ongoing Support
- The school will help new teachers find accommodation that suits their needs and provide ongoing professional and living support during the challenging initial period and beyond.
- All classes have a Chinese co-teacher who helps with parent communication, classroom management and class preparation. These teaching partners will also be in the class while you teach to provide additional support and assistance.
· Recent photo