200+ TEACHING POSITIONS | All YEAR ROUND | BEIJING AND MORE CITIES | APPLY NOW!!
Date 2013-04-27 05:04:10 Location : Asia:China
A leading children English training school in China needs 200+ foreign teachers, all year round!!
The school provides an after-school English program for children from 2-12 years old in Beijing and many other cities around China. Different from most other English training school, teachers here will teach Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies through its K-6 program which is on level with American school systems.
There are over 100 foreign teachers from the US and Canada now teaching in the school. Foreign teachers have the opportunity to learn about the history, and study Chinese four hours per week through an intensive language program taught by professional Chinese teachers, all for free! The school will arrange a Chinese assistant for each class to assist foreign teachers better communicate with children.
Number of foreign teachers required: 200+
Location: Beijing and many other cities around China
Contract duration: 1 year
Number of Students in Class:10 to 20
Hiring period: all year round
Start Date:Any time
25 hours/week at most (regularly 12~20hours)
Office Hours Per Week: 6 to 10 hours/week
Work 5 days per week (including weekends) with 2 days off during the week.
Citizenship from the US and Canada
Native English speaker
bachelor degree or higher
TESOL/CELTA/TEFL/TESL Certification is highly preferred but not a must
Teaching experience Preferred but Not Required
Compensation and benefit
- 7,000 RMB~100,00RMB depending on your qualifications and experience
- In addition to base salary, teachers will be paid for teaching hours from 35 RMB/hour ~80 RMB/hour (depending on teachers qualification)
- Averagely, teachers will get 9,000RMB~15,000RMB depending their base salary and teaching hours.
- Foreign teachers need to pay tax, but at an extremely low rate: only 4%!
- Round trip airfare reimbursed up to 10,000RMB upon completion of contract term
Monthly housing allowance
- When Teachers first arrive in China, the school will provide free accommodation for up to 15 days.
- local medical insurance provided
Interest-Free Setup Loan
- The school offers an optional interest-free startup loan to new teachers. The maximum amount is 8,000 RMB. New teachers may take up to 3 months to pay this back. Most teachers use this loan to help them with the settling down costs. The school will review each individual financial qualification for approval.
- If a teacher chooses to stay longer than their first year, signing each additional yearly contract earns up to a 3,000 RMB re-signing bonus.
- 11 Chinese national holidays;
- Paid vacation: 5 days (Z visa), 3 days (F visa)
- long vacations: May(normally 7 days ), October(normally 7 days ) and Chinese spring festival( 7~16 days )
Free Chinese Lesson
- Study Chinese four hours per week through an intensive language program taught by professional Chinese teachers
- The school will help new teachers find accommodation that suits their needs and provide ongoing professional and living support during the challenging initial period and beyond.
- All classes have a Chinese co-teacher who helps with parent communication, classroom management and class preparation. These teaching partners will also be in the class while you teach to provide additional support and assistance.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.