ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Near Seoul and Ilsan, subway area-May 28th, July 24th
Date 2013-04-28 07:04:27 Location : Asia:Korea
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Munsan at Paju-si in Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: May 28th, July 24th
3. Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Type of student : Elementary to Middle school students
6. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:4
7. Working hours per day: 12:00p.m to 8:00p.m
8. Maximum teaching hours per week: 30hours
9. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Having a teaching experience for more than one year in Korea preferred
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A female preferred.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized color photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and renewable