Near Seoul and Ilsan, subway area-May 28th, July 24th
Date 2013-04-28 07:04:27 Location : Asia:Korea
Near Seoul and Ilsan, subway area/May 28th, July 24th/
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Munsan at Paju-si in Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: May 28th, July 24th
3. Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Type of student : Elementary to Middle school students
6. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:4
7. Working hours per day: 12:00p.m to 8:00p.m
8. Maximum teaching hours per week: 30hours
9. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Having a teaching experience for more than one year in Korea preferred
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A female preferred.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicants signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized color photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.