ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
IGCSE English - Second Language Teachers Required
Date 2013-04-28 07:04:37 Location : Middle East
Main Duties Include:
• Teach English as a Second Language to a variety of ages and levels between Grades 1 and 12.
• You are contracted for 40 hours per week, 7:30am – 3:30pm Saturday to Wednesday.
• Deliver the IGCSE curriculum in accordance with the British system.
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Candidates will be Native English Speakers.
• You will hold an Undergraduate degree in English or similar.
• PGCE certification is ESSENTIAL.
• 2 years’ teaching experience post qualification (experience in the middle east is an advantage)
• Monthly Salary from $3,600 per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
• Compound Accommodation provided including basic furnishings (other facilities such as swimming pool, gym, library, beauty salon and tennis lawn also provided)
• Medical insurance provided.
• Transport to and from work provided.
• All government holidays, plus school holidays.