ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL instructor for the Saudi Arabian National Guard and Vinnell Arabia - Northrop-Grumman
Date 2013-06-04 07:06:32 Location : Middle East
1. Preparation of daily lesson plans.
2. Development of supplementary materials.
3. Use of appropriate techniques in the classroom.
4. Assigning and grading homework.
5. Providing remedial instruction when required.
6. Follows Vinnell ELTB administrative regulations.
7. Meets established deadlines.
8. Presents a neat, professional appearance in the workplace.
9. Demonstrates a positive, constructive attitude toward the job, fellow workers, and the ELTS.
10. Demonstrates initiative and professionalism in the solving of pedagogical and administrative problems.
Additional Salary Information: Packages will be discussed
1. In accordance with the Saudi Military Policy only MALE applicants will be considered.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen.
3. Education Level: In order of preference: 1) M.A. in teaching English as a Second Language or Education; 2) B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics; 3)B.A or B.S. in English or a foreign language. Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language desired but not required.5. Earned degrees from U.S. based universities
6. Two (2) years teaching English as a foreign language outside of the U.S., and preferably in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the Middle East.