ESL instructor for the Saudi Arabian National Guard and Vinnell Arabia - Northrop-Grumman
Date 2013-06-04 07:06:32 Location : Middle East
Teaches the English language and American culture to Saudi Arabia National Guard personnel to assist them in achieving the mission goal of English language qualification. Teaches English to SANG personnel, to include:
1. Preparation of daily lesson plans.
2. Development of supplementary materials.
3. Use of appropriate techniques in the classroom.
4. Assigning and grading homework.
5. Providing remedial instruction when required.
6. Follows Vinnell ELTB administrative regulations.
7. Meets established deadlines.
8. Presents a neat, professional appearance in the workplace.
9. Demonstrates a positive, constructive attitude toward the job, fellow workers, and the ELTS.
10. Demonstrates initiative and professionalism in the solving of pedagogical and administrative problems.
Additional Salary Information: Packages will be discussed
1. In accordance with the Saudi Military Policy only MALE applicants will be considered.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen.
3. Education Level: In order of preference: 1) M.A. in teaching English as a Second Language or Education; 2) B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics; 3)B.A or B.S. in English or a foreign language. Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language desired but not required.5. Earned degrees from U.S. based universities
6. Two (2) years teaching English as a foreign language outside of the U.S., and preferably in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the Middle East.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.