Native English Speaking Teachers Needed in Guangzhou
Date 2013-06-06 04:06:35 Location : Asia:China
1. Net Monthly Salary varies from 7700-8700RMB according to qualifications and experience.
2. Small class size of 20-25 university students.
3. Free use of Hong Kong Apartments.
4. All national holidays paid.
5. Yearly salary increase.
6. Free medical insurances. (Medical Insurance coverage for cases of Accidental Injury; Medical Insurance coverage for Disease-related Hospitalization)
7. Set round-trip international airfare allowance for each year of teaching (2-part payment over 2 semesters)
8. Free on campus clinic.
9. Free mandarin classes.
Conduct English for students, adults or Chinese teachers 20 classroom teaching periods plus 2 English Corners each week in the college
1.Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
2. Bachelor Degree or above
3. At least 2 years full-time teaching Experience after graduation of Bachelor degree
4. under Age of 59
How to apply:
If interested, please e-mail the following documents
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A daily photo
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.