ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Weifang, Shandong Province
Date 2013-06-06 04:06:49 Location : Asia:China
Location: Weifang, Shandong Province
Salary: 5,000 - 8,000 RMB
Working Hours: 20 hours weekly
Job: Annual Contract- Aug. 2013 - Aug. 2014
Students: Middle School
We are looking for qualified experienced native speakers of English. Knowing the Mandarin language is not necessary.
You need to be able to work well in a culturally diverse environment and have good people skills.
Qualifications for Employment:
• Must speak and write the English language fluently
• Teaching experience
• BA or BS degree
• Medical Insurance
• Paid vacations
• Air ticket reimbursement 8,000 RMB
• Foreign Expert Bureau Certificate (used to obtain a working Z-Visa)
• Housing is free
• All utilities paid by school
• Apartment comes fully furnished with bedding, towels, cookware, cooking facilities, refrigerator, microwave, washer-dryer, toilet, shower, heating and cooling, phone, television , computer with internet access.
Things You Will Need to Submit for WCEC to Process your Application
• TESOL Certificate
• A Recent Photo
Washington Cultural Exchange Center is an US based recruiting service. The president was born in China and now resides in the US as an American citizen. WCEC recruits to over 20+ cities with 60 teaching positions throughout China.
We will never charge you for our services, nor will there be any deduction from your salary.