Onsite Business English Language Trainers in Cologne, Germany
Date 2013-06-07 09:06:34 Location : Europe
Learnship Networks GmbH, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is looking for onsite Business English trainers in Cologne, Germany.
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction and in Company language training, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom,
Essential qualifications and skills:
- All applicants must be a native speaker of English with native intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Degree
- Experience in teaching English/Business Eglish strongly preferred
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in German, and/or French
- Business experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable using technology and the internet for online classes
- Energetic and highly-motivated
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Lesson preparation
- Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
- Assigning students homework and providing feedback
- Fun working atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume with Business English Teacher in Cologne in the subject line.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.