ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
San Francisco interviews June 11th 2013 - Teach English in China
Date 2013-06-07 09:06:11 Location : Asia:China
Join our team of EF Education First teachers in China and gain valuable experience on the global stage working and traveling in East Asia. We'll be in San Francisco for an information session on China and EF as well as interviewing teachers on June 11th 2013. Apply now so you don't miss this incredible opportunity!
Who is an EF teacher? It's someone who is excited to teach English and make a difference in the lives of English language learners. Here's your opportunity to live in China, have a valuable impact on the world, and travel through the Middle Kingdom.
If you want to develop your students and yourself, EF will help you do it.
This is more than just a job, it's a life changing experience and includes:
• An awesome experience in China
• A career boost
• Transferable skills
• Mandarin lessons
• A competitive salary
• An official work visa and residence permit
• Paid vacation
• Health insurance
• 10,000 RMB salary advance
• Ongoing professional development and training
• Bachelor's degree
• Native English speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
• 2 years of work experience (min. 1 year teaching)
• Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be aged between 24 and 55 years
Your EF benefits package:
• Salary: 12,000 - 13,000 RMB per month
• Annual Leave: 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Visa: Sponsored Z work visa
• Travel: Flight allowance
• Arrival Support: Airport pick-up, 2 free weeks of hotel accommodation
• Health insurance
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• On-going professional development and training
Join our team! Apply now