ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach At A Chinese University
Date 2013-06-08 10:06:28 Location : Asia:China
China from 01 September 2013. If you are interested in our teaching placements in
Chinese Universities, please feel free to contact Caroline Huang
EFL English Teacher
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Teaching conversational English and writing, which includes marking written work.
2 Participating in regular English Corners, where students practice their conversation
3 Regular meetings with department head
Qualification and skills:
1 English native speakers perferred
2 Two years working experience and TEFL Certificate are an asset but are not
3 BA Degree or above
Dates and Hours of Employment:
From 01 September 2013 (Ten teaching months) – 16 to 18 teaching lessons per week
Two days off a week
Some duty hours for internal meetings, English Corner etc.
Typical Salary and Benefits Package (sample)
1. Salary from 4000 to 5000 RMB per month (depending which school you work for
and your qualification, no income tax payable).
2. Airfares are reimbursed, up to 8000 RMB (approx 800 pounds), at the end of the
3. Rent free one or two bedroom apartment. Fully furnished with computer and
4. Internet access in the apartment.
5. Gas, electricity and water bills are included. However, telephone bills are paid by
6. Orientation and School day-trip.
7. Airport pick up.
8. A work permit in China is provided.
9. Travel allowance of up to 2200 RMB.
10. Bilingual liaison.
11. Full salary paid during the school break (6 to 8 weeks).
12. Help with booking tickets and hotels.
Currently, available schools are located in the following area:
There will be more positions open in the near future.
To apply our teaching position, please send resume with recent photo, a photocopy of
your passport and BA Degree