ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Come Teach in Moscow, Russia!
Date 2013-06-08 10:06:19 Location : Europe
As one of the longest established language schools in Moscow (CREF was established in 1995 as a Multilanguage Educational Centre and based in the Centre of Moscow, Russia), we have enjoyed consistent and reliable growth during the last 13+ years.
CREF prides itself on the it’s respect for its other major Client, namely its teachers. We offer modern comfortable facilities in the heart of the Capital and excellent teacher support
Allocations for September starts have now been fully satisfied. However, we still have some availability for October and November starts.
We currently looking for teachers in the following specific skill areas:
Child Development Specialists (For children 6 – 11)
• To teach 6-8 years to read and write who have little or no formal schooling experience
• To teach Cambridge based English YLE child-based language courses - individuals and group (from 3 – 8 in size) – Starter, mover & flier levels.
• To have knowledge and experience of teaching (examination experience a plus)of YLT, KET, PET and FCE examinations
• To be professional and present excellent classroom management skills, particularly biased towards effective disciplinary control
• To have at least 2 years previous experience working with children
• A working knowledge of the Russian language would be a strong plus (though not essential as FREE training will be given)
Additionally you may be required to teach young adults in CREF and, dependant on scheduling, may be required to teach English at the home of the child or adult.
Schedules are usually Monday – Friday 13:00 – 21:00 and Saturday or Sunday 09:00 (dependant on demand). If Saturday and Sunday are worked, Friday will be designated a day off.
Business Language Support Specialists (2 positions)
• To teach general and business English skills. Ideally with a specialism in a specific business orientated skill e.g. Business writing, Presentations in English, Banking & Finance, Economics, Oil and Gas industry, etc.
• To have not less than 2 years Business English teaching experience
• To ideally have at least 5 years business working experience in a multi-national company or as a business consultant
• To ideally have a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate with Business elements as an additional tested module
• To have experience in any of the following: FCE, CAE, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC, and TOEFL examination curriculum – examination experience a plus.
Schedules are usually Monday – Friday 07:30 – 21:00 with occasionally demand for Saturday working. Where Saturday work exceeds more than 3 academic hours, another day will be given in lieu.
Please note we DO NOT PROVIDE accommodation, but can organise temporary accommodation upon your arrival and support to find suitable accommodation.
For all positions listed above you will be required to work up to a maximum of 105 hours (140 academic hours) a month, with a guaranteed salaried pay of 80 hours (107 academic hours) a month, with the additional 25 hours (if worked) being paid as a bonus each month. This is equivalent to a minimum of 19 hours (25 academic hours) per week to a maximum of 25 hours (37 academic hours) per week for a 5 day working week.
Although CREF has no strict dress code, all Teachers working for us are expected to dress appropriate to the environment in which they will be working with the minimum requirement being ‘smart casual’. Ideally in company work, a suit and tie should be worn. Jeans, T-shirts and trainers are strictly forbidden
Teachers are expected to attend regular meetings, training courses, open doors, film and conversational clubs as well as actively participate in the cultural events organised in CREF for the benefit of clients’ i.e. Easter, Xmas, Halloween, etc.
Contracts are for a period of 12 months from the start date, following initial acceptance.
• For suitably qualified Teachers a minimum guaranteed salary of 54,000 RUR [$1690/€1310] a month will be paid, rising to 71,500 RUR [$2235/€1820] if maximum hours are worked
• Full (working) Visa support with costs fully refundable
• One-off flight costs fully refundable (half at start of contract with balance upon successful completion)
• General Health care (excluding dental and optical services and excluding pre-existing conditions)
• FREE Russian lessons
• Moscow multi transport card (for those who work with Corporate Clients)
• Personal development i.e. trainings and seminars
• Career advancement – structured loyalty payment system
• All official Russian public holidays granted in addition to paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid holiday – subject to the Contract
• A loyalty bonus of up to 22,500 roubles on successful conclusion and renewal of the Contract
Essential Additional Requirements
• Highly proficient in the English language
• Hold a recognised University degree (with official apostil).
• Must be born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
• Hold a valid Passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
• Have a recognised CELTA, TEFL I or TEFL Q or equivalent qualification.
• Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype.
Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the director of the school , Mr Fabrice Disdier via e-mail