ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Immediate Hiring for ESL Teaching Positions in Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-06-09 06:06:33 Location : Europe
• Native speaker of English
• Minimum MA or BA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience
• Ph.D. highly desirable
• No online certification
• 120 hours, in-class ESL certification (or relevant degree)
• Teaching experience (at least 2 years, ESL)
• Middle East/Gulf experiences a plus
• Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued
• All placements are presently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary, ranging between SAR 13,000/- to SAR 17,000/-, depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transportation package
• Hiring only on employment visas (Iqama)
• 30 days paid annual leave
• Ticket between KSA and country of residence (One on arrival and one on departure)
• Medical insurance- provided by the Company
• 20 – 25 teaching hours per week.
• Additional office hours for administration, Lesson planning, preparation, delivery, and invigilating examinations.
• An average week is 5 days (Saturday to Wednesday) and teachers are required to be on campus for 8 hours, per their assigned shift, on each working day. There may be occasions when teachers are required to come in on a Thursday, but these are very rare.