ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-Time Native English Teachers Wanted - Goyang City, to the North-West of Seoul
Date 2013-06-09 06:06:15 Location : Asia:Korea
TRANSNATIONAL LAW & BUSINESS UNIVERSITY
Full-Time Native English Teachers Wanted
TLBU Global School is looking for a passionate and professional full-time Math teachers interested in teaching Middle school students of grade 7, grade 8 and grade 9; English Language of Arts (ELA) and Science for Elementary school students of grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6; Social Studies and Arts for Elementary & Middle School Students of grade 4 to grade 9, starting from the second semester academic year 1st Sept. 2013.
TLBU Global School, an accredited private bilingual boarding school, was established in 2008 and has been educating both Korean and American curricula to the students from Grade 4 to Grade 9 students (upper elementary and middle school students). The students, instructed to speak English at all time while they stay at school, are taught ELA, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies following American school textbooks in addition to the regular Korean subjects and separate ESL classes.
Currently 8 full-time or part-time native teachers, representing 5 different countries, are teaching the American curriculum subjects and 4 other Korean
English speaking staff are teaching ESL together with the native speakers.
The facilities include a cafeteria and dormitory where the teachers can eat 3 meals per day and sleep, free of charge, during their stay. Teachers will be provided with basic teaching materials and continuous friendly supports from other native speakers led by native English speaking Vice Principal.
Information for applicants:
TLBU Global School is bilingual elementary and middle school that educates both Korean and American Curricula to young children from grade 4 up to Grade 9.
Terms and Conditions for Full-time position applicants
(Contractual terms for part-time teachers will differ upon mutual agreement between the teacher and the school).
* Positions Available : 4 (Elementary & Middle School Students)
* 1 full-time teaching “Math” (Middle Students )
* 1 full-time teaching “ELA & Science” (Elementary Students)
* 1 full-time teaching “Arts” (Elementary & Middle Students)
* 1 full time teaching “Social Studies” (Elementary & Middle
* Duration of contract: 1 year starting 1st Sept, 2013(Contract can be extended after one year)
* Teaching hours: about 20 hours per week(Less than 25 hours specified on the contract). Each class is 40 mins. Long.
* The teachers will be assigned as a Homeroom Teacher.
* The teachers may be required to Parents meeting not included in teaching hours.
* Working hours : 9 hours per day
* Health insurance and pension
* 4 week’s paid vacation per year
* Remuneration : 2.2 million Won per month minimum or more depending on teaching experience
* Housing support : 300,000 w/on per month
* Accommodation and meals are free on school campus
* Qualification :
* Bachelor of Education.
* Bachelor of Science degrees in Mathematics or Science or the
teachers capable of teaching American elementary
* Teaching experience preferred.
* Location of the School
Goyang City, to the North-West of Seoul (45mins distance from Central Seoul by public transportation)