ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ALWAYS invites potential full time ESL teachers to join us
Date 2013-06-09 07:06:54 Location : Other:China
1. Free fully furnished unshared accommodation with free internet access and telephone.
2. Free health insurance including hospital and emergency treatments in China.
3. Government invitation letter and working permit to apply for a working Z visa
4. Four weeks paid holidays for one year contract except public holidays.
5. RMB10,000 for air ticket for one year contract.
6. 25 hours teaching per week, RMB8000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
7. 20 hours teaching per week, RMB6000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
8. All our classrooms are equipped with a Smartboard and we provide ready-made slides to accompany all of our curriculum.
9. Free professional TESOL and Smartboard training upon your arrival.
10.With No office hours.
We ask you:
1. To be native English speakers with Bachelor degrees from America, Britain, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
2. To be Responsible! Cooperative! Motivated!
3. Couples are welcome.
4. To be between the ages of 22 and 50 in good health.
5. To start from Sep. 2013 to July or Aug. 2014. (Arrive one week earlier before September.)