ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Qualified and experienced teachers needed to join our team
Date 2013-06-10 07:06:53 Location : Asia:China
Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking to enlarge our team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hardworking team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
We teach a variety of classes from 3 years old up to adults and business. We prefer flexible teachers who can teach a range of levels and ages. Teachers must be native speakers of English with a university degree and a TEFL certificate or equivalent. At the moment, preference will be given to teachers who have experience in teaching young learners.
We work forty hours a week with a maximum of 20 hours per week in the classroom during the off-peak seasons. We have two days off per week. During the peak seasons, 4 weeks in winter and 8 weeks in summer, we work 26 hours per week in the classroom.
We offer you:
Total monthly package value of 8,000 – 12,000 RMB per month (gross), which breaks down as follows:
• Excellent start salary: 7,000 RMB per month
• Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB: half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
• Contract completion bonus-a full month salary
• China ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 vacation days per year
• 12 months Pingan health, travel and property insurance; 12 month government foreign expert life insurance
• On-going training and academic support
• Free weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network