Full-Time Native English Teachers Wanted
Date 2013-06-10 07:06:52 Location : Other:Korea
Full-Time Native English Teachers Wanted
TLBU Global School is looking for a passionate and professional full-time Math teachers interested in teaching Middle school students of grade 7, grade 8 and grade 9; English Language of Arts (ELA) and Science for Elementary school students of grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6; Social Studies and Arts for Elementary & Middle School Students of grade 4 to grade 9, starting from the second semester academic year 1st Sept. 2013.
TLBU Global School, an accredited private bilingual boarding school, was established in 2008 and has been educating both Korean and American curricula to the students from Grade 4 to Grade 9 students (upper elementary and middle school students). The students, instructed to speak English at all time while they stay at school, are taught ELA, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies following American school textbooks in addition to the regular Korean subjects and separate ESL classes.
Currently 8 full-time or part-time native teachers, representing 5 different countries, are teaching the American curriculum subjects and 4 other Korean
English speaking staff are teaching ESL together with the native speakers.
The facilities include a cafeteria and dormitory where the teachers can eat 3 meals per day and sleep, free of charge, during their stay. Teachers will be provided with basic teaching materials and continuous friendly supports from other native speakers led by native English speaking Vice Principal.
Information for applicants:
TLBU Global School is bilingual elementary and middle school that educates both Korean and American Curricula to young children from grade 4 up to Grade 9.
Terms and Conditions for Full-time position applicants
(Contractual terms for part-time teachers will differ upon mutual agreement between the teacher and the school).
* Positions Available : 4 (Elementary & Middle School Students)
* 1 full-time teaching Math (Middle Students )
* 1 full-time teaching ELA & Science (Elementary Students)
* 1 full-time teaching Arts (Elementary & Middle Students)
* 1 full time teaching Social Studies (Elementary & Middle
* Duration of contract: 1 year starting 1st Sept, 2013(Contract can be extended after one year)
* Teaching hours: about 20 hours per week(Less than 25 hours specified on the contract). Each class is 40 mins. Long.
* The teachers will be assigned as a Homeroom Teacher.
* The teachers may be required to Parents meeting not included in teaching hours.
* Working hours : 9 hours per day
* Health insurance and pension
* 4 weeks paid vacation per year
* Remuneration : 2.2 million Won per month minimum or more depending on teaching experience
* Housing support : 300,000 w/on per month
* Accommodation and meals are free on school campus
* Qualification :
* Bachelor of Education.
* Bachelor of Science degrees in Mathematics or Science or the
teachers capable of teaching American elementary
* Teaching experience preferred.
* Location of the School
Goyang City, to the North-West of Seoul (45mins distance from Central Seoul by public transportation)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.