ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Perfect position in the southeasten of China,7000-8500RMB/Month+free apartment!! ESl
Date 2013-06-11 09:06:25 Location : Asia:China
*** Monthly Salary: 7000-8500 RMB
*** Apartment allowance 2000 RMB/Month
*** Airfare reimbursement 9000RMB/Year
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance 150 RMB/Hour
Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: ASAP, 2013, for one year contract
- Working Days Per Week : From Monday to Friday
- Students’Age: 6-12
- Class Size: 12-30
- Duration of each class:30 minutes/class
- Location Available: Suzhou city, Jiangsu province(age between 24 and 40)
Nanjing city,Jiangsu province
Fuzhou city, Fujian povince
- Vacancy: 3
Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand（If you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ）
Age between 24-40
Pre-school education , education or childcare etc major prefered
two years related teaching experience
Minimum of degree
Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
（If you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ）
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us