ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public University in well-known ceramic metropolis city-Jingdezhen needs Esl teachers
Date 2013-06-11 09:06:40 Location : Asia:China
*** Monthly Salary: 5000-5500MB/month
*** Free well-furnished apartment
*** Airfare reimbursement
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Other allowance,travel allowance
Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: Sept,2013start for one year contract
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-20 hours
- Students’Age: 18-23
- Class Size: 25-35
- Duration of each class: 40-45 minutes
- Location Available: Jingdezhen city,Jiangxi province
- Vacancy: 3
Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand（If you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ）
Age between 23-58
At least two years related teaching experience
Minimum of degree
Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
（If you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ）
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us