ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male and Female ESL teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year
Date 2013-06-12 07:06:32 Location : Middle East
• Private company with university contract.
• Located in (Eastern Province) about 2 hours from Bahrain.
• Preparing Saudi teenagers for entrance into university faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business, and Computer Science.
• 17 classroom contact hours per week (four 50 minute periods per day).
• 10 office hours per week for preparation and administrative/grading duties using Moodle on-line course management program.
• Highly structured program with standardized weekly tests, homework, assignments, and exams.
• Besides English instruction, teachers train students in punctuality, study skills, and discipline.
• 3 and 9 month contracts with option to extend.
• Salary $3200 (USD) per month Tax Free. Bonus $1600 (USD) paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in October, January, and March (approximately 4-5 weeks).
• Opportunities for extra teaching hours (Weekly Study Hall and Shabaka Language Center).
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker (contract stipulation by Saudi client).
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• BA English, Education degree, or TEFL/ESL certification for visa purposes.
• High school teaching experience is beneficial.
To apply please send ONE PAGE CV with:
5. English Teaching Experience
6. **RECENT PHOTO**