ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ENGLISH TEACHERS WANTED IN TAIPEI AND KAOHSIUNG
Date 2013-06-12 07:06:46 Location : Asia:Taiwan
What do you look for in a good school?
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000 handouts, games and activities for you to build your classes with.
4. A great team of highly qualified, interesting colleagues to work with.
5. Teacher Trainers on duty every day to assist you with lesson preparation.
6. Hone your skills as a teacher.
7. 27 campuses all over Taiwan.
8. One of the largest children English programs in Taiwan.
9. The opportunity to teach a blend of all ages of students.
10. One of the longest running successful English schools in Taiwan for 30 years.
11. free airport pick-up and one-week accommodation for teachers hired prior to arrival
12. Teachers always get paid on time.
13. Work permit/resident visa and national health and labor insurance provided
14. stable hours for teachers who are open to all class assignments
"Ok. What about compensation etc.?"
We start teachers at NT$580/hour for teaching adults or pre-schoolers and NT$590/hour for teaching children.
Please specify which city (Taipei, Keelung, Taichung, or Kaohsiung) when you apply.
"What do I need to be considered?"
A. Must have a valid passport from the U.S.,U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa. Please do not apply if your passport is not issued by one of these countries as we will not be able to sponsor you for a work permit for teaching English.
B. Must have at least a BA/BSc. diploma in any discipline.
C. Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
D. Must be willing to make at least a one-year commitment.
E. For less experienced teachers, having a TEFL/TESOL certificate is a definite plus.
F. Must be willing to teach children.
G. Must be willing to teach 6 days a week, including Saturdays.
KOJEN's ideal candidate would be outgoing, professional, and willing to experiment with ideas. We are looking for people with at least 6 months teaching experience. Of course, additional training such as a MATESOL, CELTA, TEFL/TESL degrees will certainly be looked upon favorably.
To apply, please send a cover letter, recent photo, and resume