ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
High Paying EFL Job in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-06-13 09:06:26 Location : Middle East
Info and Benefits
• Locations: Riyadh
• Teaching general English and ESP
• Salary: $3,400 to $4,400
• Company housing or complete housing allowance provided.
• Transportation / Transportation Allowance
• One annual roundtrip ticket from point of origin
• 12 month contract (renewable)
• Fully paid class A medical insurance (for teacher and 3 dependents)
• 30 days annual vacation
• 5 contact hours per day
• 8 working hours per day
• Visa type: Employment visa (Iqama)
• Deployment ASAP next academic year
• American, Canadian, & British citizens ONLY
• MA/MS degree in any field from an accredited university
• CELTA or TEFL/TESOL with 120 hour minimum if MA/MS is not in TESOL field.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience
• We are only hiring master degree holders at this time.
• Canadians MUST have a BA or MA in English or TESOL due to visa requirements at the Saudi Embassy in Ottawa