ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed in Xian RBM7000-9000/month (10.10.2013)
Date 2013-07-11 09:07:28 Location : Asia:China
You will experience authentic Chinese culture in Xian, the famous cultural capital of China.
The cost of living here is much lower than China’s other large cities.
Teachers should be dynamic, enthusiastic individuals and create an active learning atmosphere. You’ll enjoy working with diligent Chinese students and a family-like working team.
Western Language Center offers all levels of English programs.
Please e-mail us a short cover letter and detailed resume containing your country of origin, contact information, qualifications, work experience by date (including the month and year) and a recent photograph.
* 20 teaching hours/week RMB7200/month
(6000RMB monthly salary+ 1000RMB monthly apartment rent allowances +120 monthly utility fees)
*23 teaching hours/week RMB8200/month
(7000RMB monthly salary+ 1000RMB monthly apartment rent allowances +120 monthly utility fees)
*25 teaching hours/week RMB9200/month
(8000RMB monthly salary+ 1000RMB monthly apartment rent allowances +120 monthly utility fees)
*1,000 USD air tickets allowance (paid as bonus at the end of the 12-month contract)
* Visa Reimbursement: Z visa are covered by company when apply in China
* Hotel: 10 days paid by company upon arrival
*Chinese lessons: 3 hours per week intensive language program by professional Chinese teachers paid by Company.
*Two days off each week, 14 paid holiday days a year
*Free apartment rent service.
• Native speaker of English Recognized by SAFEA (from US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• two years classroom teaching experience preferred
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
If you are interested in obtaining a position, please send the following documents
* Your resume / CV
* Scanned image of your passport
* Scanned image(s) of your degree certificate(s)
* Recent photo
* Scanned image(s) of your teaching certificate(s) (Tefol / Tesl)
* Recommendation from your last employers