Teach English on your terms; location, hours, time and salary; ideal for extra cash
Date 2013-07-11 09:07:57 Location : Southeast Asia
Wordoor is an IT company developing a new social platform for studying English and Chinese. Our website connects students, teachers, tutors, and language partners, all working towards language learning. Our social approach allows students to select, share and study the material that meets their individual needs. At the same time, it allows teachers to share resources, help each other and teach on their own terms.
Because we are now in an advanced stage of development, we are recruiting teachers/tutors for our website.
What we can offer you:
- Your location: a global platform connecting teachers from all over the world. Using a computer and webcam, you teach from wherever you are.
- Your hours: choose how many hours youre available; theres no limit. Ideal for some extra cash in addition to your main job.
- Your time: you set your availability. Students contact you if they can meet your schedule.
- Your salary: You decide your salary. If students are willing to pay your price, thats what youre working for. Experience and certification allows you to ask a higher price.
- Your experience: No certification/experience? No problem. Native speakers who are willing to help students practice their English are also welcome, but might have to ask a lower price.
- Your terms: you are responsible for your student body. You choose your levels, topics and number of students.
- Freedom to be you: we dont dictate you, but also dont guarantee work or hours; if you are yourself and liked by the students, theyll contact you asking for lessons.
What we want:
- Experience/Certification: not needed, but preferred. Students choose their own teacher, based on experience and price.
- Responsibility: Youre teaching on your terms, but you do enter an agreement with your students. That means youre expected to be there when you say youll be, take your student interest at heart and prepare your lessons properly.
- Independence: Youll be responsible for your classes, so we need people who can manage themselves without supervision.
- Passionate: We are looking for teachers who are passionate about helping others and language, which have the patience and the will to help.
- Global community member: we promote the idea of a global community, where people from all over the world work together to help each other. If you like that idea and have an open mind, join us!
If youre interested in becoming a teacher for the Wordoor platform,
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.