ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English on your terms; location, hours, time and salary; ideal for extra cash
Date 2013-07-11 09:07:57 Location : Southeast Asia
Because we are now in an advanced stage of development, we are recruiting teachers/tutors for our website.
What we can offer you:
- Your location: a global platform connecting teachers from all over the world. Using a computer and webcam, you teach from wherever you are.
- Your hours: choose how many hours you’re available; there’s no limit. Ideal for some extra cash in addition to your main job.
- Your time: you set your availability. Students contact you if they can meet your schedule.
- Your salary: You decide your salary. If students are willing to pay your price, that’s what you’re working for. Experience and certification allows you to ask a higher price.
- Your experience: No certification/experience? No problem. Native speakers who are willing to help students practice their English are also welcome, but might have to ask a lower price.
- Your terms: you are responsible for your student body. You choose your levels, topics and number of students.
- Freedom to be you: we don’t dictate you, but also don’t guarantee work or hours; if you are yourself and liked by the students, they’ll contact you asking for lessons.
What we want:
- Experience/Certification: not needed, but preferred. Students choose their own teacher, based on experience and price.
- Responsibility: You’re teaching on your terms, but you do enter an agreement with your students. That means you’re expected to be there when you say you’ll be, take your student interest at heart and prepare your lessons properly.
- Independence: You’ll be responsible for your classes, so we need people who can manage themselves without supervision.
- Passionate: We are looking for teachers who are passionate about helping others and language, which have the patience and the will to help.
- Global community member: we promote the idea of a global community, where people from all over the world work together to help each other. If you like that idea and have an open mind, join us!
If you’re interested in becoming a teacher for the Wordoor platform,