ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Wonderful Xiamen!
Date 2013-07-11 09:07:08 Location : Asia:China
THE POSITION: This position will mostly involve classes with Senior 1-3 students, plus 2-4 periods of Junior lessons per week. Senior 1-3 classes will focus mainly on preparing students for IELTS/TOEFL and SAT/ACT exams.
WHEN: We are looking to fill one position starting in September and another in December:
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- 2 years teaching experience
- native speaker
- experience preparing students for IELTS, TOEFL, ACT, or SAT
FOREIGN TEACHER SALARY AND CONDITIONS:
1. Monthly Salary: 9,000 - 12,000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and subjects taught.
2. Airfare: 7500 RMB round-trip airfare reimbursement for completing one year’s contract and re-signing for the following year or 3500 without re-signing
3. Travel Allowance: 2,000 RMB traveling allowance will be provided for completing one academic year’s contract.
4. Meal Allowance: Free meals included.
5. Insurance: Provided in accordance with government requirements.
6. Winter Vacation: paid Winter Vacation and National Holidays.
7. Z-visa and Foreign Expert's Certificate: all sponsorship and paperwork provided by school.
8. Accommodation: Shared teacher dormitory-style housing provided free of charge, depending on availability. If the teacher wants to live off campus then he/she must be responsible for all costs related to living outside the school.