GEPIK – elementary school/Bundang/Oct 1st/teaching experience
Date 2013-07-12 09:07:25 Location : Asia:Korea
GEPIK elementary school/Bundang/Oct 1st/teaching experience
Withable Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons and placed good teachers.
Please visit this site to get further info. http://withable.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Bundang-gu at Seongnam-si in Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: Oct 1th
3. Monthly pay : 2.0 to 2.2 million KRW
4. Type of student : Elementary school students
5. Working hours a day: 8:40am~4:40pm
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: 22hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 20 days
5) National Pension and Medical Insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Should be English, Education or Linguistics majors. If not, must have at least 100 hour TEFL, TESOL, CELTA certificate or teaching license
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
- Canadians should have them verified at the Korean Consulate instead of apostille
3. Applicants signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply
email your resume , photo and answers to these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. The best time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Are these documents ready? If so, please email scanned files to me
If in the process, when will it be ready or when did you request?
If you dont request, when are you going to request?
Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
4 passport sized photos
A photocopy of the front page of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
-Canadians should have them verified at the Korean Consulate instead of apostille
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Are you taking any medication? If so, what for?
17. Where are you now?
18. Where did you get the ad.?
19. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors regarding your job?
20. Any comments welcome
Thank you for taking your time
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.