ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Kindergarten: Lead Teacher
Date 2013-07-12 10:07:56 Location : Asia:China
Our client is a Beijing-based foreign-owned and foreign-led kindergarten. The staff contains both foreign and local members and the management promote a complete English learning environment.
As well as being completely foreign-owned, the kindergarten employs a western teaching philosophy and so teachers can enjoy working in a professional environment.
Our client is seeking responsible, experienced, native English speaking teachers who have a real commitment to the children they teach.
1. Number of positions available: 2
2. Starting date: September, 2013
3. Working days: Monday-Friday mornings & evenings (afternoons off); Saturday morning
4. Working hours: 8:00-11:30 16:45-19:00
5. Subject: Early Childhood Education
6. Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
7. Age Range: 1-6 years old
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Degrees: BA degree minimum
2. Time/Experience: Over 2 years related working experience
3. Other qualifications: Ability to lead a small team ofpart-time teachers
4. Level of English: Native English speaker required
5. When to start: September, 2013
6. Personality: Independent and passioinate
Salary and Benefits:
Base salary: 10000-13000 CNY per month before tax
Visa given: Z Visa provided
Holidays: Employees will receive 6 vacation days each year in addition to government holidays and Christmas day off for foreign staff
Health insurance: Social benefits according to Chinese law or teachers can choose private health insurance to be used at western hospitals 80% of which is at the employee’s own expense