Senior High School Maths Teacher
Date 2013-07-12 10:07:22 Location : Asia:China
Our client is an education company that provides PGA programs to high schools all over China. They have over 31 schools in various cities of China that provide international AP courses to prepare Chinese high school students for universities abroad.
The client has recruited 360 teachers nationwide, their average age of their teaching team is 32 years old; many of the teachers employed have previously won rewards and prizes in various subjects.
1. Number of positions available: 1
2. Starting date: September 1st, 2013
3. Working days: Monday to Friday
4. Working hours: 20 classes per week with every class being 45 minutes
5. Subject: AP Maths
6. Location: Hangzhou
7. Age Range: 15-19 years
8. Additional information: You will be provided with all teaching materials and a well-furnished teaching environment with advanced teaching facilities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Degrees: Bachelor Degree minimum
2. Time/Experience: 1-3 years related teaching experiences required
3. Other qualifications: State Teaching Certificate preferred;
4. Level of English: Native English speaker required
5. When to start: September 1st, 2013
6. Personality: Passionate, energetic and cooperative
Salary and Benefits:
1. Base salary: 18000-22000 CNY per month before tax
2. Accommodation allowance: Standard accommodation provided
3. Visa given: Z visa to be provided
4. Travel: 10200 CNY (max) ticket reimbursement
5. Holidays: Winter holiday (5000 CNY /month) and Chinese National Holiday
6. Overtime: The school pays 120-140 CNY per overtime class
7. Other allowance: Pick up service by the school
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.