ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching position at LittleFox English Academy, Ansan Center. No Recruiter
Date 2013-07-13 11:07:24 Location : Asia:Korea
LittleFox English Academy in Ansan has been open since 2002. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
View a sample of our curriculum:
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
1. Starting Date: August 21st 2013
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.1 ~ 2.3 million won (depending on your experience and educational background) + Severance pay on completion of your contract.
4. Benefits: Studio apartment housing + Airfare + Full dinner and snacks during working hours + 50% medical insurance & pension.
5. Working Time: Mon-Fri 3:00 - 9:05 (maximum 30 hours per week).
6. Student Age: Predominantly Elementary school students, some Middle school and High school.
7. Class Size: Maximum 12 students per class.
8. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
4. Have a criminal background record check that has an apostille.
Please send: resume, cover letter & recent photo