ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Currently recruiting teachers for You and I school: November 2013
Date 2013-07-13 11:07:47 Location : Asia:Korea
We are currently recruiting teachers for our You and I school in Gwangju, Korea for NOVEMBER 2013. My name is Yuri Noh and I am the owner of a You and I English school in the Chum-dan area of Gwangju City, Korea.
The aim of the school is to help Korean students improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. The students at You and I are primarily elementary school students between grade 1 and 8. There are no morning kindergarten classes at any school.
Classes start at 3:00PM and finish at 9:15PM Monday to Friday. There are no morning classes and there are no weekend classes. The class sizes vary between 6 and 12 kids.
We are looking for teachers who:
1. genuinely love working with children, take pride in what they do, and will work hard to do an excellent job without being micromanaged.
2. are outgoing, energetic, patient, flexible, and willing to work as part of a team.
3. are passionate about education and willing to work towards improving
the school and its reputation for helping students improve their English.
4. can be in Korea sometime in October of this year.
5. are from Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or the UK.
6. are prepared to make a one-year commitment.
If you are already in Korea, a personal interview can be arranged at the school.
* A four year degree from a recognized university. Teaching experience is valued but not a requirement.
What "You and I English School" has to offer you:
1. A good work environment. All franchise schools have the same management procedures. Everything, including holidays, is mandated from the head office.
2. An excellent curriculum that provides teachers a solid foundation to work from.
3. Training – All teachers starting at "You and I" receive comprehensive training.
This will include observing current teachers, an introduction to the curriculum, classroom techniques, management, practice teaching and feedback. The amount of training provided will depend on each teacher.
4. Salary based on experience and qualifications
5. 10-13 days paid vacation in addition to all national holidays
6. prepaid airfare
7. private furnished housing with air conditioning
8. medical insurance and pension – split 50-50
9. One month's pay as a bonus upon completion of the contract
In closing, finding a job in Korea is easy, but finding a good job at a reliable and honest school franchise is another matter, you don’t need to worry about that at my school. If you are interested in working at an excellent and professional school, where you will be treated as a valued professional, send me your resume and a current picture via e-mail
After reviewing your documents I'll arrange a time to talk with you by phone or meet you in person if you happen to be in Korea now. I'll also send you pictures of the school, the surrounding area and living accommodations. In addition, I will be more than happy to provide e-mail addresses for current and past teachers you can contact as references.