ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
YBM HEAD OFFICE is Now Hiring for its ADULT LEARNERS Division!!
Date 2013-07-14 10:07:20 Location : Asia:Korea
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Note that applicants must be available to attend paid training sessions (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) in the third week of the month preceding their intended start dates.
Busan*: YBM Daeyon – Aug; YBM Premier**(Seomyun)– Sept; YBM Busan - Sept
Daegu: YBM Daegu – October, November
Incheon*:YBM Juan - September
Seoul: YBM English One to One(Gangnam)**- July/Aug; YBM English One to One
(Shinchon)**-- Aug/Sept; YBM Premier Gangnam**-- Sept; YBM-ELS Gangnam
*Applicants for Busan and Incheon positions already holding an E2, F4, F5, F6 /F2-1, or D10 visa must also possess an up to date, original, federal level fingerprint based criminal records check with affixed apostille. This is a requirement of the local offices of the Ministry of Education for Incheon and Busan, and is being applied to all instructors regardless of current visa status and prior length of stay in Korea.
**YBM English One to One and YBM Premier positions require at least one year of full-time, continuous EFL teaching experience with adults in a school setting.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
• PREPAID, round trip airfare.
• Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
• Paid training sessions with YBM Language Institutes teacher trainer.
• Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
• Employer contributions to national medical insurance and pension plans.
• Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
• 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, Japanese, or Chinese language classes.
• Visa processing costs reimbursed.
• Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees preferred).
Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners (certification preferred)
• Demonstrated student/service oriented experience
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes
• Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment
history, and employment references).
• Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level
criminal record check (fingerprint-based for Canadian citizens), and
apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for
Ministry of Education registration).
• Scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back), if residing in Korea
• Recent photo.
• Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
No interviews will be scheduled for any position unless all the documents listed above are submitted via email.